Saturday, March 1, 2008

All Set...

Just a quick update. I am all set to move to the new house....

Note: I went a little crazy shopping at Nilai, Ikea & Tesco. Now i got all the stuff i wanted. And whatever i have in this room is packed. Yeay!.


Everything is in boxes, paperbags, bags and boxes....

I got my courtain done on the spot. This is why i love Nilai, you can choose and get it done right before your eyes. In this case, you minimise the chances of things going wrong.


These Indonesion ladies were very nice. I somehow kept them entertained while sewing. Dont know what got into me and i just switched into this "Joker" mode.

Maybe i'm just too excited. Haha..

I can't take anymore pics coz if i were to do that, i have to stop every 5 mins. I will put up pics of what i bought when everything is ready at the new place.

Cheers!

2 comments:

cekolop said...

how much is the curtains plus the sew fee? i pulak excited u nak pindah..

Unknown said...

It was very chep lah. Alltogether is just Rm80!!

huekekeke.... tunggu update pasal my new place k. cheers!

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...