Friday, March 7, 2008

Meeting with the Rookies

I had a meeting with the new Red Bull Female Rookies today. We had our meeting and followed by a media briefing. Put3 is tied-up with work so we have to arrange for another session with her.

Ok, let me share something interesting. The girls were given the task to come up with a design that reflects their personality. This is for their helmet. I was eager to see how will it look like! I was picturing something flowery or anything girly but let's just have a look at samples they brought:




Haha.. It's nothing close! The designs was rather common, and we want something that truly reflect their personality. It could be something they like or whatever... they have the say coz after all, they will be wearing it.
So, we brought in the helmet, gave them marker pen, some paper and get them to draw..


Lina: I need to drink first


Leona: Hurrmmm....I think i know what i want...

Baizura: I want it like this..... like that... Yeah...


Leona: [Concentrating on her masterpiece]

And......

Tadaaaaa...... This is Leona's design. Yeap... A turtle.

Lina and Baizura decided with their design as well. But i can't put it here yet. The drawings dont look nice taken by my Nokia 6600.

This is Baizura & Lina.. looking happy

And this is Audrey, Irma & Dess. Even more happy!

By the way, Dess wanted to take part in the female driver search next year. And she already got her helmet design ready.. wanna see?

Hahahhahaha..... sorry dess!

Cheers!

12 comments:

Desiree Kaur said...

Thanks Aziz. Just wait till one day i really become a race car driver - i'll make sure you are one of my first few passengers...muhahahha..oh and i will make you wear the helmet i designed for your protection while sitting next to me :)

Anonymous said...

Well if you think the helmet design is funny... I think the part of des becoming a race car driver is hilarious... But then u dont need to reverse park on the race track... so u might be alright... hehehehe sorry des...

Desiree Kaur said...

Is it make fun of Des week or what? Sigh! Both you and Aziz making fun of me. Don't worry though, i wont forget my friends IF i do become a race car driver who can't reverse park.

Anonymous said...

Yeah you'll be the first race car driver who cant reverse park and cant drive a car using manual gears... hehehe

Desiree Kaur said...

If there's a will there's a way! I'll just have to learn la...anyways how do you know that ALL race car drivers can reverse park??

Unknown said...

muahahhahaha...... hahahhahaha....

Anonymous said...

Well u r right that u DO have to learn... But believe me ALL race car drivers can reverse park probible because it one of the things we learn when we first learn how to drive (with the exception of Malaysia that is)...

Anonymous said...

Oh... Saying that I wonder if Alex Yoong can reverse park?

Desiree Kaur said...

Well i'll just have to get a "non-Malaysian" to teach me how to reverse park then - hopefully he has the patience to teach :)

Unknown said...

I can teach you lah! It's not THAT difficult you know.

Desiree Kaur said...

Thanks Aziz :)

yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
chrome hearts online store
goyard bags
yeezy shoes
bape clothing
nike air vapormax
kyrie irving shoes
goyard handbags
louboutin outlet
moncler jackets

Water Business!

Let’s talk about one of the most important consumer items — water, or more precisely bottled water (be it still, reverse osmosis or whatev...